Get Back to Being You
Every individual comes to us with very specific recovery needs. Some may be recovering from surgery or a stroke. Others may have had an accident or illness. At Huntington Woods, our physical, occupational and speech therapy programs are designed to manage a wide range of needs and restore individuals to their highest functional status and quality of life.
We make certain that you’re working with the right clinical staff and you receive care from the same team of caregivers throughout your recovery. Recovery is an interdisciplinary process where all of your caregivers constantly communicate, address your goals and challenges and work together to support your success.
At Huntington Woods we use the latest clinical research and leading-edge therapeutic equipment to speed the recovery process and restore patients’ self-reliance and abilities. Moreover, our dedicated, highly trained professionals provide unparalleled emotional support to ensure patients arrive at optimal outcomes.
Arrangements Just for You
Huntington Woods offers care arrangements including:
- Inpatient and Outpatient Short Term Rehabilitation
- Long Term Skilled Nursing
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- 24/7 skilled nursing professionals
- In-House Physicians
- Certified Nurse Practitioner on-site
- Therapy 7 days/week – no downtime
- Large therapy gym with state-of-the-art technologies and equipment
- High therapist to assistant ratios to provide the attention necessary for better outcomes
- Occupational kitchen to restore activities of daily living
- Registered Dietician for enhanced nutritional care
- Rapid Response Teams
- Professionals on-site for resident emotional concerns and family support