Your Way Back Home
In life, one of the most difficult experiences can be rehabilitation after an injury or surgery. We understand how hard it can be and tirelessly work to restore your abilities and independence. Your team of caregivers consult with you, your family and your physician to design a care program specifically for you and focus on what is needed to return home safely.
At Huntington Woods, we believe that all aspects of care – medical, nursing and therapy – must work together and remain consistent throughout the course of your rehabilitation. By maintaining a seamless continuity of care we ensure that gains made in certain areas are nurtured and enhanced in all areas of rehabilitation.
We take the time to learn a great deal about your home environment to plan for life after discharge. By doing so, we are able to design programs that account for your specific living arrangements. To develop and implement your individualized program, we partner with your family members to determine achievable goals and then train them to arrive at optimal outcomes.
- 24/7 skilled nursing professionals
- In-House Physicians
- Certified Nurse Practitioner on-site
- Therapy 7 days/week – no downtime
- Large therapy gym with state-of-the-art technologies and equipment
- High therapist to assistant ratios to provide the attention necessary for better outcomes
- Occupational kitchen to restore activities of daily living
- Registered Dietician for enhanced nutritional care
- Rapid Response Teams
- Professionals on-site for resident emotional concerns and family support